Luke Sorenson is a Managing Partner of Sorenson Capital, serving as the Head of Office with responsibility over firm culture, strategy, operations, and finance.
- Atlas Aerospace (holding company of aerospace consolidation), served on the Board
- Product Manufacturing Corporation, served on the Board
- Wichita Aerospace Spares, served on the Board
- LifePort, served on the Board (sold to United Technologies)
- Custom Control Concepts, serves as Chairman
- RTC Aerospace (holding company of aerospace consolidation), serves as Chairman
- Roberts Tool Company
- JWD Machine
- Excel Manufacturing
- Bora Engineering
- Lean Solutions
- Sorenson Media, serves on the Board
- Realty Mogul
- Provo Craft (sold to BAML), served on the Board
- GoalZero (sold to NRG), served on the Board
- Michael’s Finer Meats (sold to Chef’s Warehouse), served on the Board
Prior to Sorenson Capital, Luke served in a variety of industries and functions through the Sorenson Companies, including Sorenson Media (video compression software), Sorenson Communications (video relay services), and Sorenson Development (real estate development). Luke also served as a director for Microject, a medical device company, and as an advisory board member for the University Venture Fund.
Luke is an advocate for social impact investing and serves as a director at the Sorenson Impact Foundation. He also serves as Chairman of Cause for Hope-One Life at a Time, a non-profit devoted to enabling people in emerging countries to achieve sustainable self-reliance.
Luke received a Master of Business Administration degree from the Wharton School of Business at the University of Pennsylvania and a B.S. in Accounting from Brigham Young University.